Your busy schedule probably doesn’t leave you a lot of time for cleaning the house. Have you ever considered using a residential maid service? Wouldn't you rather spend more time with family and friends or just catch up on hobbies instead of tackling your dirty house?
You may think of maid service as a luxury or an unnecessary expense. But what if we told you professional cleaning services could actually be an investment?
Here's how: A clean home is a healthier home, especially when it's cleaned by The Maids. We get rid of dirt and grime, but we also minimize germs and airborne pollutants that can contribute to a range of health issues. We clean for health, and what better time to have us clean for you! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have more free time, less work, and a cleaner home? Having more time to do more of the things you love is a pretty good return for an investment that may be more affordable than you think.
How Often Should I Use House Professional Cleaning Services?
You should use professional cleaning services as often as you need! Whatever keeps your home clean and your schedule more relaxed. If you have kids and you work, a weekly maid service prevents buildup and the spread of germs. Bi-weekly house cleaning is a good option for people who keep a pretty clean place and don't have to deal with a lot of messes. If you're really on top of your housekeeping and you have plenty of free time, monthly home cleaning services might be the best fit for you.
No matter which recurring service fits your needs, you may want to think about investing in seasonal cleaning, too. Our spring and fall cleaning helps air things out, get rid of more dust and dirt, and give your home a fresh and clean makeover.
Why Should I Choose The Maids for Residential Cleaning Services?
- The Maids has been around for ages! Ok, not for ages but 40 years, and that’s a long time!
- With locations all across North America, there's a good chance The Maids is right around the corner from your neighborhood.
- The Maids is the only residential cleaning service to specialize in cleaning for health. That means you and your family can enjoy a healthier environment with every visit.
- We provide a range of residential housekeeping services, from holiday cleaning to moving cleaning services, so we can handle nearly all your cleaning needs.
- Your health and safety are our priority, so The Maids chooses the safest cleaning products and tools to get the job done right.
- We also help protect your home and family with our COVID-19 response. Here are just some of the steps we’ve taken to prevent the spread:
- Cleaning cloths and tools are disinfected between homes to avoid cross-contamination.
- Our team members practice social distancing and are screened daily.
- Our teams clean your home wearing disposable gloves, shoe covers, and face masks.
- The Maids offers contactless communication and payments, removing the risks involved with exchanging paperwork, cash, or checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
A house cleaning service cleans your home, of course! But not all residential cleaning companies are the same. Here at The Maids, our cleaning services include disinfecting, reducing allergens, and more to create a cleaner, healthier home.
Our 22-Step Cleaning Process covers cleaning appliances in the kitchen, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, and dusting and vacuuming throughout your home. We'll even load the dishwasher, empty trash, and make the beds! We also give you a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. We believe in building strong relationships with our customers, so if you aren't happy with any area our team cleans, call us within 24 hours and we'll make it right.
We make every effort to have the same team clean your home each visit. Occasionally there may be a change in a team member because of illness, vacations, and staff changes. The Maids' team leader's job is to learn your home, be familiar with it, and to train the other team members how to deliver the quality that you expect.
Rest assured that every team member in your home is professionally trained, background checked, bonded, and insured. That means no matter which team cleans your home, you are protected from accidents, theft, liability, and more.
There is no need to tip team members; they are paid employees of The Maids. However, if you are thrilled with our service, it is acceptable to tip. Cleaning team members take pride in a job well done, and they want to know that each and every customer is happy with our services.
No, you don’t need to be home when we clean, but you do need to give us ready access to your home when it’s time for your cleaning service. Many of our customers prefer to give us a code or key, while others leave a key with a neighbor or in a safe place. If you provide us with a key, it is protected in a secure storage device that can only be accessed by a manager. The day your house cleaning is scheduled, a cleaning team leader signs out your key and returns it to management for safekeeping.
If The Maids is cleaning your home for the first time, we would love to have you there. Our cleaning teams want to learn the layout of your home and identify any areas that need extra attention. With you as their guide, they can quickly get up to speed on your home's unique cleaning needs and, just as important, learn how you want things done.
You don't have to provide anything but a home that needs cleaning! We'll bring everything we need to quickly and thoroughly get your home clean and healthy. You can count on our team approach to cleaning for efficiency and our proven cleaning supplies and tools for effectiveness. From our microfiber cloths to our commercial-grade vacuums with HEPA filtration that can capture up to 99 percent of dust, pollen, and allergens, we've got dust and dirt covered!
Find answers to the most often asked burning questions.