Do you really want the hassle of cleaning your new home before you move in? Save your energy for unpacking and let us give the place a move in deep cleaning. The Maids will get your new home beautifully clean, disinfected, and move in ready, so you can settle in faster.
Here's how we protect you and our team members while providing a superior move in cleaning:
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- We use EPA-approved disinfectants that kill viruses, including Coronavirus.
- Fresh, sanitized cleaning cloths are used with every service.
- We use disinfected buckets, mops, vacuums, and other cleaning tools.
- Cleaning team members are screened daily and practice social distancing.
- Team members wear disposable gloves, face masks, shoe covers, and other PPE.
- Our contactless move in cleaning service means you have no contact with our team members.
The best time to have your new home professionally cleaned is before you move in. This isn’t just for convenience. During a pandemic, having your new place cleaned before moving in can also protect your health. Our new home cleaning service cleans up before you get there, so your new home will sparkle and be a healthier place to live.
Cleaning Services for Your New Home
You're going to love moving into a freshly cleaned, and sanitized home at the end of your move. The Maids gets your home sparkling clean by removing more dirt, dust, germs, and allergens than conventional residential cleaners. That's because we are the only move in cleaning service to exclusively specialize in cleaning for health.
We use commercial-grade vacuums with HEPA filtration that can capture up to 99 percent of airborne contaminants. Our microfiber cloths help remove dirt and dust instead of just moving it around. We also help minimize the presence of viruses using our powerful disinfecting processes.
Once you're settled, if you want to enjoy a cleaner apartment or house more often, The Maids can help with our other residential cleaning services:
- Recurring Cleaning: Flexible options and convenient scheduling are just part of what makes our regularly scheduled maid service so popular. Whether you want housekeeping every week, bi-weekly, or monthly, we guarantee a cleaner, healthier home with every visit.
- Spring and Fall Cleaning: When it's time for big cleanups like fall or spring cleaning, why not let The Maids take care of it? We get rid of dirt and dust and give your home a fresh, clean feeling.
- Special Cleaning Services: Some cleaning projects can be hard to handle on your own. When you need help with floor cleaning, window washing, and other big jobs, The Maids is standing by.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in a move in cleaning?
The Maids takes a healthy approach to cleaning using our proprietary 22-Step Cleaning Process and eco-friendly tools and products. Top to bottom, room by room, we dust, sweep, mop, scrub, and vacuum to make your home look and feel fresh and clean. When you choose the only move in cleaning service to specialize in cleaning for health, you can count on a healthier environment and a cleaner home.
Here are just some of the areas we clean and disinfect:
Sinks, faucets and hardware, counters, and other surfaces
Cabinet doors, knobs, and handles
Hard surface floors and appliance exteriors
Sinks, hardware, vanities, and mirrors
Toilets, tubs, and showers
Hard surface floors and tile walls
Clean and sanitize hard surfaces
Vacuum and sweep floors and carpets
Dust window sills, door ledges, and baseboards
Damp wipe after dusting to remove dust
How much does it cost for a move in cleaning?
Whether you're moving across town or to another state, our move in cleaning can help lighten your load. The Maids will handle the final cleanup in your new place and get it move-in ready with our move in cleaning service. To ensure we customize our services to best meet your needs, these are some of the factors we consider to determine move in cleaning cost:
- Square footage of your new home
- Number of rooms
- Types of flooring in your house
- Special surfaces in your home, such as marble or travertine
- Overall condition of your new home
Should you get your house cleaned before moving in?
Cleaning a residence between tenants is something most home sellers and landlords do. But even if your new apartment or house smells and looks clean, that doesn't mean it's thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Things you can’t see or smell like dirt in out-of-the-way places, viruses, and bacteria can be left behind. Your new home may look ready to move in, but if you want a fresh, healthy start, leave it to The Maids.
How long does an apartment move in cleaning take?
The size of your home, the types of interior surfaces and floors, and the home's current condition will determine how long it takes to get it move-in ready. Our team cleaning approach ensures a thorough, efficient cleaning every time.
We follow proven strategies for getting in, tidying up, and getting out of the way so you can get settled. While each new home is different, our teams typically clean an average of 1,000 square feet of living space per hour.
Find out for yourself why 96 percent of our customers would recommend The Maids and our healthy approach to cleaning. Contact The Maids near your neighborhood to find out how affordable move in cleaning and other house cleaning services can be.