HEALTHY HOMES SAFEGUARD AGAINST SPREAD OF SEASONAL ILLNESSES
Give your Home a Healthy Clean from The Maids
A Clean Home Isn't Really Clean Without Proper Sanitizing and Disinfecting
In this current environment with seasonal flu and the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in communities, it is more important than ever to be mindful of living in a healthy home and taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your family. The Maids' solid cleaning process was made for this unprecedented time, using products, equipment, and procedures that make homes healthier and helps mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus, seasonal flu, and other illnesses.
We realize reducing germs and bacteria in your home takes on particular importance during this unprecedented time. As part of The Maids' cleaning process, we use a disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus and Influenza viruses, and is approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance.
The Maids Neutral Disinfectant is an EPA-registered disinfectant that is a hospital-grade, neutral pH disinfectant for hard surfaces. This formula is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and mildewstatic. The cleaner is effective against Coronavirus, Influenza, HIV-1, MRSA and many other pathogens. The disinfectant is also listed by The Center for Biocide Chemistries as appropriate to use against COVID-19.
Teams sanitize and disinfect “high touch” surfaces and areas throughout your home during all cleans. The Maids' vacuums are 99.9% effective at capturing particles, including bacteria, mold, pet dander, pollen, and dust mites from soft surfaces like carpets, rugs and upholstery.
Count on The Maids to Help Ensure a Healthy Home Environment
Below are some ways we help ensure a healthy environment for you and our team members every time we visit your home:
- Teams wear disposable gloves on both hands while cleaning, as well as shoe covers.
- Teams sanitize and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, telephones, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched hard surfaces in homes with our EPA registered disinfectant that is effective against the Coronavirus and has been approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance, activated in response to the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- The Maids' vacuums are 99.9% effective at capturing particles, including bacteria, mold, pet dander, pollen, and dust mites from soft surfaces like carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- All cleaning cloths are switched out between homes and laundered and disinfected at our office before reuse.
- Our vacuums, vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, shoe covers, knee pads, and buckets are disinfected between homes and at the end of the day.
- Teams are provided antibacterial hand sanitizer to use while in homes and while in cars between homes.
- All "high-touch" exterior and interior surfaces of the teams’ cars are disinfected each evening.
- Offices are following CDC guidelines on workplace preparedness and employee safety, including ensuring a clean and hygienic workplace.
If someone is sick or has been sick in your home, please notify our office in advance of your service so our team members can take appropriate safety measures.
Keep in mind, many viruses can live on hard surfaces for 48-72 hours, so between visits, disinfect "high-touch" surfaces regularly using a household disinfectant.
As the spread of the Coronavirus is a developing situation, we continue to provide the best service possible, while ensuring the safety of our staff. The Maids is actively following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and will refine and update cleaning procedures, as needed, as we continue to learn more about Coronavirus and how it's spread.
Together as a Team, We’ll Keep Your Home Clean and Stop the Spread of Germs
Follow these tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus:
Let Us Help You Flex Your Coronavirus-Fighting Muscle
A dirty home is not only unsightly, it can be downright unhealthy. From season to season germs and viruses lurk. While you may clean the obvious areas, like floors and flat surfaces, you may be unknowingly missing some less evident illness-creating culprits. The next time you stand back and marvel at your cleaning prowess, keep in mind that while your home may appear sparkling clean on the surface, hidden germs and viruses like flu and Coronavirus are quietly snickering behind your back. The Maids will help you flex your virus- and germ-fighting muscle by giving your home a much needed deep clean.
If the thought of getting down to the nitty gritty of cleaning your home during heightened times of seasonal illnesses is overwhelming, call The Maids at (800) 843-6243. Our 22-Step Cleaning Process ensures a deeper, healthier clean than most conventional cleaning practices. This breakthrough residential cleaning system, together with The Maids' environmentally preferable housecleaning products, including our EPA registered disinfectant that has been approved under the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Guidance, makes your home cleaner and healthier. The Maids' professional backpack vacuum with HEPA filtration can capture up to 99% of dust, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, pollen and other pollutants. By taking germs and bacteria out of your home, you breathe easier.