Quality and Affordable House Cleaning Service by The Maids of Modesto
The birthplace of George Lucas, the City of Modesto gained world-wide attention when the director used the Central California city as inspiration for his 1973 film "American Graffiti." Modesto still retains the small-town qualities showcased in the movie, and now boasts an array of modern attractions as well. From the contemporary Gallo Center for the Arts to the recently restored McHenry Mansion, there's always something interesting to explore in sunny Modesto. When you'd rather play a round of golf or plan a picnic than tackle a long list of house cleaning chores, give The Maids® a call. Our professional housekeeping services will keep your home spic-and-clean for you.
At The Maids, we set ourselves apart from other cleaning providers by working in teams of four. Each team member is thoroughly trained in our 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System, a methodical plan of action that combines meticulous attention to detail with the use of environmentally preferred products:
- Our patented backpack vacuums not only allow us to reach into every crevice and corner but feature HEPA filters that remove 99 percent of allergens from your home-sweet-home as well.
- We deliver a healthy clean by disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, including doorknobs, light switches, and appliance handles.
- Because mops tend to spread dirt around, we wash floors on hands and knees to ensure we don't miss a single nook or cranny.
- With every visit, we damp-wipe kitchen cabinets, wash appliance exteriors, and even clean inside the microwave to keep dirt, dust, and grime at bay.
In addition to our maid services, we offer a range of other affordable cleaning services too, including:
- Residential window washing for a streak-free shine, inside and out
- All types of moving cleaning jobs, large and small
- Carpet cleaning maintenance Modesto residents count on to keep carpets looking like new
With The Maids lending you a helping hand with housekeeping, you can fill your schedule with more enjoyable activities, whether it's catching a movie at the beautifully renovated State Theatre or cheering on the Modesto Nuts at John Thurman Field. You'll gain the time you need for adventures outside the city too, from camping trips to Yosemite to shopping excursions in San Francisco.
Don't let the weekly demands of housecleaning keep you from making the most of your life in Modesto, CA. Call us today at 1-800-THE-MAIDS today, and get out and enjoy your city!