The Magic Of Mr. Clean: What Can’t You Clean With Magic Erasers?
Ever since Mr. Clean’s Magic Eraser hit the market in 2003, it’s been astonishing users with its ability to miraculously clean the toughest messes around the house all without bleach or other chemicals. The Magic Eraser laughs in the face of stubborn, ground-in dirt. It’s such a fan favorite that not only have more than one billion have been produced, but The Maids has been selected by Mr. Clean as an exclusive partner to combine the power of Mr. Clean with the cleaning expertise of The Maids.
The Magic Eraser, made with Durafoam, acts as a powerful microscrubber on dirt on nearly all surfaces around your home. It is made to clean walls, bathtubs, oven doors and more, but there’s much more this little dynamo can do. Just add water and try these hacks.
- Shower Doors. Give soap scum the boot. Use a Magic Eraser to remove built-up soap scum and turn your shower doors clear once again.
- Bathroom Sinks & Countertops. A lot goes down in the bathroom – polishing fingernails, dying hair and cleaning makeup brushes. These products can all stain and spray cleaners just don’t have the muscle to remove them. Use a Magic Eraser to remove all traces of any mishap.
- Bathroom Walls. It’s likely the walls in your bathroom have developed a lovely film from all the sprays you use like hair spray, gel, heat protect, setting sprays, the list goes on. Grab a Magic Eraser to transform your walls from sticky to smooth.
- Toilet Bowls. Grab some gloves and use a Magic Eraser to go to town on toilet bowl stains. Some users even recommend cutting a piece off and letting it dissolve the bowl to remove that unsightly ring all on its own.
- Stained Mugs. No matter how often you run your favorite mug through the dishwasher, it still comes out with a little coffee ring stain. Scrub it out with your Magic Eraser.
- Grout. Since the Magic Eraser’s sponge has microscubbers, it can really get into stains and dirt left on not-so-smooth surfaces.
- Appliance Handles. White appliances look clean until they don’t. It’s not just dirt that gets embedded into handles but oils and films from lotions, soaps anything else on our skin. A Magic Eraser removes years of grimy grabs with ease.
- Cabinet Doors. In the trend of white cabinets, a Magic Eraser is a must. Use it to remove finger marks, food, grease and anything else that lands on your cabinet doors. It can also remove years of neglect.
- Keyboards. A Magic Eraser can remove stains and wear left behind by your tapping tips and even get in-between the tightest spaces.
- Upholstery. Spot test first – but a Magic Eraser just might be the answer to worn, stained upholstery like leather and microfiber. Users swear it makes a microfiber couch or chair’s worn corners and edges look fresh and new.
The list goes on and on and the only impediment to a true clean is your imagination. If you’ve got anything in your home that’s dingy, dirty or stained, ask yourself, “Can a Magic Eraser clean this?” It probably can!
The Maids is so excited to be partners with Mr. Clean! The Magic Eraser is another awesome tool in our cleaning arsenal that we use to get your home sparkling clean, leaving it healthier than we found it! Go to our website to find a location near you and call us for a FREE estimate.