We get it. For some people, hiring a cleaning service can feel like a luxury. Figuring out when and how to hire a maid service can be a big decision, and it’s been the right one for thousands of happy people. Here are ten reasons why.
1. Because you need to focus on what matters. Having a clean home is important to a lot of people for several reasons. It helps them feel prepared. It helps them stay organized. It provides a sense of refuge when the world itself feels so messy. Removing this task from your over-scheduled life frees up the time for you to do everything else better.
2. Because it ensures it will get done. Bi-weekly cleanings? Twice a year overhaul? Put it on the calendar or it won’t happen. While you’re there, schedule yourself a date night and a manicure.
3. Because they’ll do a better job than you will. Someone had to say it. Few people on the planet can battle grime, dust, and mess as well as a professionally-trained four-person cleaning team. And maybe you’re one of those people, but we doubt you can do it as efficiently as the experts can—and still have the energy left to do the rest of the things on your list. (Or a hundred other things that are probably more fun).
4. Because they have better equipment. Face it, not all of us are stocked with state-of-the-art cleaning equipment specifically made to power through the toughest messes. And if we did have it, there’s a good chance we have no idea where all the pieces are.
5. Because you want it all. And it’s just not possible without a village that includes friends to help you carpool, a partner to help you cook dinners, and a professional maid service to help cut through the grime on your stove and the clutter of your life.
6. Because the day only has 24 hours, and you need to sleep. And shower. And you deserve to step into a clean tub and sleep on clean sheets.
7. Because you are really good at what you do. And you want to keep being good at what you do, whether it’s your job, your role as a parent, your position on the board, or making sure everyone else’s needs are met.
8. Because you have kids. And parenting is already a full-time job, without trailing after toys and sweeping up crackers. And also working another full-time job.
9. Because you have pets. And because pets most likely have fur that they can’t wait to share with all of your furniture, curtains, and closets. (They’re generous like that). And keeping up with it is…hard.
10. Because cleaning is best left to those who love to do it. And, what do you know, we have just the team in mind.
While it may seem like a luxury to have someone else clean your home, it shouldn’t feel like a luxury to walk barefoot into a clean bathroom, place groceries on clean countertops, or rest on a clutter-free couch. That should simply feel like home.
Whether you need help on a regular basis or just need a good solid once-over, The Maids is nearby to help. No matter what your “because” is.