As Ontario's most culturally rich city, Toronto offers you a wealth of attractions, from world-class museums and entertainment venues to ethnic neighbourhoods filled with enticing shops and eateries. There's a lifetime of experiences to enjoy when you live in Toronto, providing you can find the time and energy to participate in all the fun. If you'd rather catch a game at the Air Canada Centre or treat the kids to a day at the Centreville Amusement Park than staying stuck indoors house cleaning in Toronto, great news! The Maids® is here to take over those time-consuming chores for you.
With our four-person cleaning teams, our maid services in Toronto will get your home clean and tidy in no time. Each of our certified professionals follows our 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System action plan to deliver a detailed clean you have to see to believe:
- Our patented backpack vacuums allow us to reach deep under beds to eliminate dust bunnies and up high to clean cobwebs from ceiling fans.
- We use environmentally preferred products that don't leave behind damaging chemicals or strong odours for a healthier clean.
- Our detail-conscious experts wash bathroom and kitchen floors by hand to ensure that every corner and crevice gets a thorough cleaning.
- We make your place come-home ready by loading the dishwasher, emptying the trash, and changing the bedding and linens.
In addition to housekeeping services performed on a regular basis, we offer an array of specialty cleaning services in Toronto, including:
- Carpet Cleaning Maintenance
- Whole-Home Window Cleaning
- Same Day Service
- Move-In / Move-Out Cleaning Services
With help from The Maids, you'll have more time to enjoy your life in Toronto. Play tourist and ride to the top of the CN Tower for breathtaking views of the city. Head to the Harbourfront Centre to see a show at the Fleck Dance Theatre, view the contemporary art exhibits at the Power Plant, or ramble through the Music Garden, cellist Yo-Yo Ma's horticultural interpretation of classical music. Don't miss a trip to the Art Gallery of Toronto. The titanium-clad structure designed by Frank Gehry is as stunning as the collections inside.
Whether exploring the living history museum at Black Creek Pioneer Village with your family or indulging in some solo shopping therapy at the Eaton Centre, The Maids can help you reclaim your weekends for fun. To learn more about our affordable services, call 1-800-THE-MAIDS today!