- You never know what you have…until you clean your room.
- I love cleaning up messes I didn’t make. So I became a mom.
- My room is not dirty. I just have everything on display. Like a museum.
- A clean house is a sign of no Internet connection.
- And the true, short story of every parent: “My house was clean. Then the kids woke up. The end.”
Have you been looking for good excuses not to clean lately? Feel free to try these on:
- Advice: Every time you get the urge to clean, watch Hoarders. You may decide your house isn’t that dirty after all.
- When it’s your turn to host a gathering and your guests ask what they can bring, tell them dark socks and low expectations.
- Post a sign on your door that says: “My house was clean yesterday. Sorry you missed it.”
- Instead of vacuuming the sofa, just flip over the cushions. Take that, to do list!
If you’re looking for other laughable tidbits that dust off your funny bone, check out our Pinterest Board, where we’ll give you plenty of quips to distract you from your home’s chaos.