How It Works
Never use a home cleaning service before? Wondering how much does a maid cost? Don’t be intimidated, we make hiring a maid service easy for you. We’ve been making homes sparkle for over 30 years and have it down to a science. Simply call The Maids near you to get pricing on home cleaning tailored to meet your specific needs and budget. Estimates are free and there’s never an obligation, so get your house cleaning prices today!
When you call, here’s how we’ll get to know you and your home better:
Step 1: The Maids office will ask for key information, like your address and zip code. We’ll request your phone number and e-mail address so we can contact you if we have further questions. All information is kept confidential.
Step 2: Next, a sales professional will walk you through our cleaning process and learn details about your home:
- What is the square footage?
- What is the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, stairwells, other living spaces? (Ex. family room, office, dinette, dining room, recreational room, sun porch, laundry room, finished basement or finished attic, etc.)
- What rooms will we be cleaning? (If there are rooms you don’t need cleaned, just let our sales specialist know.)
- What types of flooring do you have in your home? Hardwood, tile, carpet, laminate?
- Let us know of any special surfaces (Ex. granite, marble or travertine).
- What is the overall condition of your home?
- What are the dust levels?
- Do any bathrooms have mold, mildew or soap scum buildup?
- How many people live there and are pets present?
The Maids wants to ensure your home receives the attention it deserves. Knowing the details allows us to provide a home cleaning estimate and determine how long our four team members will be in your home during the first clean.
Step 3: After we understand your home and your cleaning needs, The Maids will:
- Provide you with your individual house cleaning rates.
- Tell you what to expect when The Maids house cleaning team comes to your home.
- Provide the cost of ongoing service to keep your home looking its best, whether it’s weekly, every other week or monthly.
- Schedule your first clean for a day and time that is convenient for you and then secure an appointment with a credit card. If you don’t plan to be home, just let us know how to access your home. Don’t forget to give us any alarm codes and alert us to any needs concerning your pets.
The first clean is priced hourly since our team is in the home longer, bringing your home up to a higher level of cleanliness than ever before, and tackling tough buildup like soap scum in the bathroom and grease in the kitchen. Along with normal cleaning tasks, during the first clean we’ll be taking extra care to hand-wipe ledges, baseboards and window sills, as well as cleaning the exterior of appliances, dusting ceiling fan blades and wiping clean cabinet and drawer exteriors.
Then you can sit back and relax! No need to “clean” before we arrive, although a general picking up will allow our teams to be more efficient while they are there. No matter if you need us once for a deep clean or for ongoing, regular service, we are ready to meet your needs!
Give us a call and find out our house cleaning rates! We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations, both with our customer service and with our thorough clean.