MAYFLOWER TRANSIT ADDS HOUSECLEANING SERVICES FOR EASIER MOVING DAYS
Mayflower Transit Adds Housecleaning Services for Easier Moving Days
Provided by The Maids, the new housecleaning packages expand the On Point Preferred® program that Mayflower® introduced last year to offer its customers value -- add options. Other On Point Preferred options range from flexible moving times and debris pickup to computer and home entertainment system setup after customers move into a new home.
"We asked our customers what additional services they would like us to offer, and maid services were at the top of the list," said Casey Ellis, vice president of sales for Mayflower Transit. "These new packages will save consumers hours of cleaning time, avoid cleaning-related delays on the move-out side, and help people get settled more quickly on the other end."
Mayflower is offering separate move-out and move-in housecleaning packages from The Maids, which can be purchased individually or together.
"No one wants to be bothered cleaning a house they're moving out of, and no one wants to spend time cleaning the house they're moving into when they have so much unpacking to do," said David Griebel, vice president of marketing for The Maids. "Being able to arrange both moving and cleaning through Mayflower is going to make moving easier and more enjoyable."
In addition to the new housecleaning services, Mayflower's On Point Preferred options include services such as:
- Set Replacement - If an item in a set is damaged and cannot be fixed or replaced to match the set, Mayflower's On PointSM Flagship ProtectionSM service will replace or pay for the entire set's replacement value.
- Date Change - If the customer's moving schedule changes, Mayflower will adjust the moving date for no extra charge.
- Destination Waiting Time - In case of customer delays, Mayflower will wait for extra time at the final move destination if the customer is not available.
- Debris Pickup - After a move, Mayflower will pick up empty moving boxes and packing material waste.
- PC Setup, PC Networking and/or Home Theater Setup -Mayflower customers receive help setting up their computer equipment; installing secured wireless networks for sharing Internet, printers and files from anywhere at home; and/or setting up home theater systems in the customer's new residence.
- Identity Theft Protection - Services ranging from credit monitoring to identity restoration help safeguard the customer's identity during highly vulnerable moving times.
Customers can purchase the On Point Preferred options individually or as part of a package offering, which combines various services at a reduced cost.
About Mayflower Transit
Mayflower Transit, founded in 1927, is proud to celebrate its 82nd year. As one of the nation's oldest and largest van lines, Mayflower transports household goods, electronic equipment, trade show exhibits and displays, works of art and specialized freight utilizing a network of 700 affiliated agents throughout the United States and around the world. Mayflower's headquarters are located in suburban St. Louis. Further information about the company is available at www.mayflower.com.
About The Maids:
Known for its 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System, The Maids is the only franchised residential cleaning service to clean for health, combining environmentally preferable cleaning supplies and state-of-the-art equipment with a methodical process to maintain the healthiest living environment possible for families. The Maids enjoys a 96 percent customer referral rate, distinguishing them as the residential cleaning service of choice. Visit The Maids (www.maids.com) for more information.