HOW TO FIND THE BEST CLEANING FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Find the Best Cleaning Franchise Opportunities
What should you look for when you're considering investing in a cleaning franchise? A well-known and established cleaning franchisor for starters. When you're researching cleaning service franchise opportunities, you want to find a franchisor with a proven track record, an established brand and a clear commitment to their franchisee's success. The best cleaning franchise opportunities will be the ones that offer proven methods, ongoing training and the support you'll need for effective marketing and other ways to build your business.
The residential cleaning industry is growing and there are plenty of opportunities to take advantage of the industry's ongoing success. Housekeeping and maid franchise opportunities are available all across North America, with a range of well-established residential cleaning companies offering new territories and resales. Look for companies that specialize in residential cleaning and offer a unique selling proposition, like cleaning for health or green cleaning. By selecting a franchise that has a niche within the residential cleaning category, your startup and continuing success stand a better chance for success than a more generalized cleaning service.
Why Consider The Maids' Franchise Opportunities
Since 1979, The Maids has provided residential cleaning services across North America and was ranked No. 10 on the Top 100 Franchises for Less Than $100,000 in a 2019 list published by Entrepreneur Magazine. The Maids was also recently ranked No. 69 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500® list.
With almost 200 franchises and hundreds of available markets, The Maids is one of the best cleaning franchise opportunities available. Our commitment to our franchisee's success with training, marketing and other support is evident in the success stories of our franchisees. Our franchisees come from diverse backgrounds across a range of industries and they have found The Maids' business model to be a profitable, long-term business opportunity.
The Maids is now one of the leading residential cleaning companies in the U.S. and Canada. Our business philosophy focuses on meeting or exceeding customers' expectations, employing well-trained and caring team members, and providing a healthier clean in each home we service. We care about our customers and we care about our franchisees. Here is just some of what you can expect with The Maids' franchise opportunities:
- Family-friendly hours with no weekends or nights
- Repeat business with a steady cash flow
- Being a part of a growing industry that consumers want and need
- Residential cleaning is a service that people want and need
- Multiple profit centers with no additional fees
We offer transparent and easy-to-understand investment figures so you understand the costs involved from licensing fees to operating costs. When you compare The Maids with the typical house cleaning franchise, you'll see that our fees are usually lower. We tend to be more flexible, keep things simple, and we offer unmatched support and a range of helpful resources to ensure each franchise is a success.
The Maids' Model for Success with Cleaning Service Franchise Opportunities
A big part of our success and the success of our franchisees is based on our team cleaning approach. That same team culture you'll find when you partner with The Maids includes a proven model of success and a team of experienced professionals dedicated to helping you every step of the way. From getting started to creating a well-trained team and managing day-to-day operations, we give you the resources you need to build your business.
- SMART Start Set-up - We understand that getting off to a good start is critical. Every new franchisee begins with up to seven weeks of foundation-based business training, including up to two days visiting a corporate store.
- SMART Start Training - The Maids is committed to giving each franchisee the tools they need for sound operations. Franchisees receive up to six days of administrative and technical training at The Maids corporate training facility.
- Power Training - Residential cleaning is a hands-on service and so is our training. Each franchisee gets up to four days of on-site training at their new location to train their first team.
- Sales and Customer Service Training - Getting sales and providing superior customer service is half the battle. Our web-based virtual training with our state-of-the-art learning platform helps educate you and your team for increased effectiveness.
- Business Coaching - Fledgling entrepreneurs and seasoned pros alike can benefit from insightful business coaching. We provide certified executive business coaches to mentor and support you as you grow your business one customer at a time.
- Sales Support - We know that more sales will always be an ever-present challenge. That’s why you have access to The Maids National Call Center five days a week, so you can focus on growing your business from the start while experts handle customer sales calls.
- Preferred vendors - From the franchisor to vendors and partners, who you're in business with can make all the difference. We give you connections to carefully screened preferred providers who are an extension of The Maids' brand for better marketing and better service.
Cleaning Franchise Opportunities with The Maids
As a franchisee with The Maids, you're never alone. We help you get off to a fast start and collaborate with you throughout your entrepreneurial journey. Join the franchise that Entrepreneur magazine has ranked No. 1 in the residential cleaning industry.
There are hundreds of franchise opportunities available across North America including featured markets, resale territories and almost 200 total available territories. To learn more about what it's like to partner with The Maids, get your comprehensive franchise information packet today.