BENEFITS FOR YOU AS A MAID:
- Full time hours (averaging 35-41 hours per week)
- Free hand-on field training provided to you.
- M-F Daily schedule with NO nights and NO weekend work!
- FREE Friday breakfast, uniforms, and transportation to the job sites using company cars.
- Competitive wages with great benefits.
- Fun, friendly team environment.
- Increased wages for licensed drivers that become company car drivers or team leaders.
HOUSE CLEANER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to work well on a team cleaning multiple houses a day after going through training.
- Duties include dusting, using backpack vacuums, and cleaning floors on your hands and knees. Company provides all cleaning supplies and equipment.
HOUSE CLEANER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Any experience in general cleaning or similar environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be physically able to move at a fast pace, up and down stairs, bending and lifting.
- Must be pet friendly, reliable, willing to work hard and team oriented!
- Pre-employment background checks are required.
- Valid Driver's License Is a Plus - no car or insurance necessary, drive our company cars! We hire both NON drivers AND drivers.
Do you constantly look for opportunity to go beyond expectations? Does your reliability and can-do attitude shine in a team environment? It's these kind of people who make The Maids a great place to work! If you're looking for more than just a job, The Maids may be the right fit for you!
Do you have experience as a housekeeper, janitor, cleaner? Great this position is for you! And if not, no problem, we can train you to be a professional cleaner.
Apply Today and Become a Professional House Cleaner! Work daytime hours Monday-Friday, NO nights and NO weekends!
***We hire in both our Minneapolis (St Louis Park) office as well as our St Paul office***