The Maids, a premier residential home cleaning company, located in Marlborough, Massachusetts is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the crucial role of Customer Service Coordinator, to provide customer service and sales. This position is an hourly position with bonus potential, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ideal candidate will possess very strong follow-up skills, a high attention-to-detail and the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment. All sales are generated through warm leads, no cold calling. This position reports to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction to our growing customer base.
- Follow-up on all customer communication including warm leads from prospective customers
- Resolve customer inquiries via e-mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle incoming phone calls.
- Communicate clearly with our current customers through text communication, phone communication and e-mail, ensuring that their cleaning needs are met.
- Provide accurate pricing and timing in response to our customer’s requests.
- Clear understanding of The Maids cleaning methods and high customer service standards.
- Maintain database of customers, their scheduling requirements, and payment methods.
- Assist in office functions, i.e., morning huddle, scheduling cleans, team routes, and various office duties.
- Office Manager or Administrative assistant with 2-5 years of experience and/or inside sales professional with 2-5 years of sales experience
- Spanish/Portuguese a plus, but not required
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred or relevant experience
- Microsoft Suite and Google proficiency