The Maids wants you to join our professional company. Work with a team doing home-cleaning in a systematic, high quality way. We offer paid training, no nights or weekends and incentive opportunities for promotion. Transportation provided. Valid driver's license a plus. Apply online or visit our office in person.
- Perform cleaning duties as assigned by The Maids Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader.
- Perform as The Maids Team Member, meeting the requirement of cleaning five or more homes per day, per team. Usual workweek is 35 to 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
- Perform all duties in strict accordance with The Maids Healthy Touch Cleaning System and The Maids policies & procedures.
- Report supply needs to The Maids Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader. Report all irregularities to Team Leader including broken items, safety hazards and any problems that might occur during the day.
- Actively looking for ways to assist other team members as needed to result in a cleaner and healthier home. Perform all duties in an honest, safe and secure manner; deliver quality, efficient and courteous service.
- Perform additional special projects as assigned by The Maids Team Leader. Examples of special projects are oven cleaning, refrigerator cleaning, carpet cleaning, fireplace cleaning, chandelier cleaning, window cleaning, etc.
- Perform move-in cleanings and move-out cleanings.
Fill out the form below to apply.