Although 2020 is currently in full swing, we’re taking a moment to remember the highlights of the previous year. The Maids’ blog serves as a way for customers and those who choose to clean the DIY way to interact with our brand, and we have enjoyed your feedback, comments, and engagements with our posts.
The Internet has spoken, and the results are in: these are The Maids’ most popular blogs of 2019.
- Our top–performing blog answered an important, yet hard-to-find question: How long does it take for a cleaning service to clean a home? The information provided was specific and gave potential clients a good idea about just how long it would take us to clean their home.
- The holidays can be a stressful and busy time, especially for Santa Claus (aka: parents). Three Reasons To Book The Maids For The Holidays highlighted the ways that a one-time holiday clean could help alleviate that stress.
- In terms of spring cleaning, it’s important to know what’s essential. Demystifying The Ritual Of Spring Cleaning outlines the must-dos and even includes the chores you can skip.
- Our Most Popular Housecleaning Services is a comprehensive guide for everything The Maids has to offer: from a one-time clean to any unique task.
- Property owners learned about the convincing reasons to get their vacation rental professionally cleaned and appealing to renters in 5 Reasons Why You Should Hire The Maids to Clean Your Rental.
- Among the obvious visual benefits of hiring a cleaning service, Who Can Benefit From A Maid Service provided information on how a professional clean could help keep your family well, and work within all budgets.
- Speaking of family wellness, Prevent the Flu from Spreading in Homes gives thorough tips for maintaining a hygienic and healthy home.
- A tried and true recipe for a delicious mainstay? Need we say more? It’s no wonder that The Only Mashed Potatoes Recipe You Need This Holiday Season was so popular with our readers.
- 20 Amazing Uses for Mr. Clean’s Magic Erasers delivered a glimpse into the versatility and usefulness of our favorite cleaning tool.
- It’s a dreaded, unfamiliar chore for many, but not for us! We shared all of our tips in How To Deep Clean An Oven.
And there you have it! Which one of our blogs was your favorite?