“Simplify Your Life Week” is the first week of August, and just in time for the new school year. We’re taking the first step and giving you all of our home organization blogs in one convenient place. We have tips for organizing every nook and room in your home, from your junk drawers to your kitchen.
Time to get rid of the clutter and make space in your home for…more space. You got this. Let’s go.
- The 5 C’s of an Organization Wizard. And you can bet one of them isn’t “can’t.” Use this system to “c” your way out of clutter and into a home that runs smoothly. It’s easier than you think.
- Warning: You Are Losing Money From a Cluttered Home Office. Working from home is filled with its own challenges, sometimes literally. Here’s how to break free from destructive mess. Check out this office cleaning checklist, too!
- Don’t Lost Your Lid: Five Tips for Keeping Plastic Containers Organized. No matter where you live or how you store your food, chances are you have plastic containers. It’s less certain if you have all of their matching lids. Here’s how to increase your odds of a perfect match.
- Organization 101: School Year’s Resolutions. New school year, new season, new perspective, new goals. And then there’s whatever the kids need to do.
- Refrigerator Organization: Zone Defense is a Good Offense. A clean and organized fridge is a good step toward a clean and organized home. It’s proof that when something is used properly, it not only runs more efficiently, it also helps things keep their cool longer.
These are just a few of our favorite organization blogs to get you started. If you are really up for some quick and lasting de-cluttering, Take the 30 Spaces in 30 Days Challenge. It’s a great way to set aside time for little and big organization projects in your home without making the whole thing seem too overwhelming.
More of a visual learner? We are, too! That’s why we’ve set up several Pinterest boards so we can keep track of all the organizational tools and helpful household hints. Follow us and start pinning!