When you search for “professional cleaning services near me,” you’re going to find several options. From national companies to individual housekeepers, it’s not immediately apparent which one is the best cleaning service for your needs.
Before you call for an estimate, keep the following things in mind.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Hire A Cleaning Service
Cleaning companies offer different services, schedules, and price points. Before you can ask them for a price, you need to know what need. Ask yourself the following:
- How often should my house be cleaned?
- Can I afford a cleaning service? How often?
- What rooms need the most attention?
- What days are most convenient for my schedule?
- Do I care what kinds of cleaning products or chemicals are used?
Questions to Ask When Choosing a Cleaning Service
Now that you know what you want out of a cleaning service, it’s time to call and ask potential housekeepers a few questions. Things like:
- Do I need to leave specific instructions?
- What is included in the clean?
- What isn’t included?
- Do I need to think about pet and childcare during the cleaning visit?
- Do you have your own equipment, or will I be responsible for having a vacuum, brooms, cleaning cloths, cleaning products, etc.?
- Do you offer a 100% money-back guarantee?
- Is your company bonded and insured?
- Who will be cleaning my home? Will I get a chance to meet them?
These questions will help you understand what is included in the cost of housecleaning, and what is not. For The Maids, it’s hard to put a price on the ability to guarantee our work and your satisfaction and the fact that we maintain the highest industry standards when it comes to our employees (who have all been through background checks) and our paperwork (we’re bonded and insured, too). Our team-based approach makes sure you get the deepest clean in the least amount of time, which is priceless for busy families and working professionals.
When it comes down to it, the best cleaning services are the ones that meet your expectations and are worth your time and attention. If you want to see why we’re Referred for a Reason, just call or schedule an estimate. We’d be happy to answer your questions!