Unless you’ve been living under a rock (in which case – stay there for as long as possible), you’ve been bombarded with constant news updates about the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus. As the numbers of confirmed cases rise on a daily basis, it’s absolutely crucial we take necessary precautions to help stall the community spread of this serious illness. Regardless of whether you’re personally worried about catching the virus, individuals taking prudent measures will ultimately help protect the most vulnerable of our population.
One of the ways we can protect our families, our communities, and ourselves is by keeping a hygienic home. During this pandemic, when sanitation expertise matters immensely, there has never been a better time to hire a professional cleaning service.
The Maids specializes in cleaning specifically for health, and our teams are properly equipped to help keep your home germ-free. We adhere to strict guidelines to protect the health of both our customers and our team members. Below are some of The Maids’ many safety measures.
- Our teams meticulously sanitize and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, telephones, and all bathroom surfaces with our Environmental Protection Agency registered disinfectant, which has been proven effective against COVID-19.
- Between client homes, all microfiber cloths, brushes, toilet brushes, and scrubbing tools are replaced, ensuring that there is no pathogen-crossover between clients. The tools are returned to our facilities where they are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All of our vacuums and cleaning buckets are disinfected after each use.
- The Maids team members are provided with hand sanitizer, which they use regularly, specifically between homes.
- The interiors of our teams’ vehicles are disinfected on a daily basis.
Our 22-Step Cleaning Process is designed with health in mind, and our expert cleaners will work hard and diligently to remove viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens. Allow The Maids to help mitigate the transmission of COVID-19, starting with the cleanliness of your home. Click here for a free estimate or here to learn more about proper disinfecting.