Healthy. Hygienic. Sanitary. Immaculate. Spic-and-span. Clean. There are a lot of words that describe how The Maids housekeeping services leave your home. But while many cleaning services promise clean, The Maids delivers. We use a patented 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System. This strategic, methodic cleaning approach features environmentally preferable products and a backpack vacuum with HEPA filtration, which can capture up to 99 percent of all dust, allergens, bacteria, pet dander, pollen and other pollutants.
Are there really 22 steps?
Yes. The Maids’ teams really follow 22 steps to make sure their residential cleaning services leave your home super clean and healthy. Here’s a breakdown:
In The Kitchen
The kitchen is one of the most-used rooms in your home. It not only gets messy once-a-day but multiple times. And its messes are greasy, sticky, tacky, sloppy and just plain gross. That’s why The Maids gives special attention to this much-loved room.
The 22-Step Healthy Touch system in the kitchen includes:
- Cleaning the sink.
- Cleaning your appliance exteriors.
- Cleaning inside the microwave.
- Cleaning the range top.
- Damp wiping the cabinet doors.
- Cleaning the counters.
- Cleaning the hard surface floor.
- Loading the dishwasher.
In The Bathroom
The bathroom is where, well, you know what happens in the bathroom. That’s why The Maids makes sure to not only clean but disinfect its various surfaces.
The 22-Step Healthy Touch system in the bathroom includes:
- Cleaning the sinks and counters and changing the towels.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the toilets, tubs and showers.
- Cleaning the hard-surface floors.
In All Rooms
Just because the kitchen and bathrooms can be the messiest (and the least-favorite to clean of most homeowners) doesn’t mean we neglect the other rooms of your home.
That’s why for ALL rooms the 22-Step Healthy Touch system includes:
- A general pick up and straighten.
- Removing cobwebs.
- Dusting and vacuuming the furniture.
- Vacuuming floors, carpets.
- Dusting sills, ledges, wall hangings.
- Vacuuming stairs.
- Vacuuming under beds.
- Changing linens and making beds.
- Emptying the trash.
The Maids Even Does Windows
Even though some cleaning services charge extra for windows, The Maids makes sure the “eyes” of the front of your home, and those in the back, are crystal clear.
The 22-Step Healthy Touch system also includes:
- Cleaning an entry window and one set of patio door windows.
- AND cleaning the window over kitchen sink.
Call The Maids
Ready to get more for your hard-earned money? Ready to hire The Maids? The Maids makes hiring a house cleaner as easy as picking up the phone and telling us what kind of cleaning help you need. You can also go to our website and get a free estimate.