Time for some ultimate DIYing. Making your own cleaning products is a lot easier than you think. Name-brand cleaners can get expensive, and can be abrasive, and harmful to children and pets. Using eco-friendly products will have your lungs and overall health thanking you. It’s time to save some green (as in cash!) by creating your own green cleaning supplies with the recipes below.
Have any recipes or DIY cleaning tips we should add?
Other articles you may like:
- The #1 Bathroom Cleaning Tip Every Mom Should Know
- Five Reasons You Should Own a Clothesline
- Ultimate Tips for Moving Cross-Country
- Organization 101: School Year’s Resolutions
- 3 Eco-Friendly Kitchen Cleaning Hacks